Cookies on Symantec.cloud Site
The cookies used on this site are described according to the following cookie categories based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookies:
- Strictly Necessary
You can opt out from these cookies by adjusting your browser settings to reject cookies. If you have previously visited our websites, you may also have to delete any existing cookies from your browser.
For more information about cookies and how to manage them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies do not collect any information about you that could be used for marketing purposes or to track your navigation on other websites.
We use Strictly Necessary Cookies for the following purposes:
- Use secure session cookies to hold your authentication, authorization and framework session key information
- Identify the identity server assigned to you, and to tie our server session and response to your specific browser request
- Identify your user tokens and language for authentication
List of Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies do not collect any information about you that could be used for marketing purposes, to track your navigation on other websites, or to send you targeted ads. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages they go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages.
We use Performance Cookies for the following purposes:
- Web Analytics such as reporting campaign performance including but not limited to click-through, visits, page-views, paths, downloads, registrations, video plays, and bounce rates
- Test whether your browser has enabled cookies
List of Performance Cookies (First Party):
None on this site
We do not use functionality cookies to target you with advertisements on other websites. These cookies allow the website to detect some features of your device, for instance if you are using a mobile to navigate, or to remember choices you make.
We use Functionality Cookies for the following purposes:
- Store your language or culture preferences
You can control the use of these cookies, but if you opt out from them, we may be unable to offer some services or support and we may also be unable to remember that you did not want a certain service.
List of Functionality Cookies (First Party)
Targeting cookies in general are linked to services provided by third parties. Third parties provide these services in return for recognizing that a user has visited a certain website.
List of Targeting Cookies
None on this site