The following Terms cover the use by you, the private end user ("you" or "your") of all Symantec websites linking to this page (the "Site").We maintain this site (the "Site") for your information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. The following are the terms and conditions of use of the site. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions detailed below. If you do not accept these conditions you must not use the Site.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws.
A. Terms and Conditions Of the Use of the Site
- You should assume that all material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
- If you are browsing this Site as a non-commercial consumer, you may download material displayed on the Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. If you are browsing this Site as an employee/agent/member of any business or organization, you may download material displayed on the Site only for non-commercial purposes within your business or organization. This permission is specifically conditioned on your retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
- You may not distribute or transmit (except, within your business or organization), modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without the written permission of us.
- Your use of the Site is at your risk. We make no warranties ore representations as to its accuracy and we specifically disclaim any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither us nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any damages, in any event including consequential damages, arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site.
- In no event shall we be liable for damage incurred as a result of materials or information infringing third parties' rights, or for inaccurate, invalid or illegal materials or information.
- We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by us or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use, without any compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by us. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal status.
- We are not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While we may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site.
- Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, We are under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials and we may in our absolute discretion remove any materials if it falls or might fall within the foregoing categories or is otherwise inappropriate.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this page. You will be bound by such changes even if you do not revisit this page to re read this notice. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo and MessageLabs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.